Have you ever been to an online bingo website? Whether you have or haven’t, you must know that there are actually two ways on how to play their bingo games: download them or use their Flash-based version. Most websites offer both, while others would either let you download their software or make use of a Flash program.
Now, there are a lot of people who would prefer a non-download bingo for a number of reasons. Perhaps you would be too if you know what they are:
1. You can save your computer’s memory. Some of the installers of these bingo websites are quite heavy, which means it can definitely eat a huge chunk of your computer’s memory. If you won’t have enough space, you may have to get rid of some of the programs in your laptop or PC. Moreover, when you run it, they may cause other systems in your computer such as word processors and browsers to slow down since the bingo software itself requires a lot of power and energy from your computer to perform properly.
2. There’s no need to wait. Even if some bingo installers can be downloaded and set up into your PC or laptop as fast as minutes, it doesn’t remove the fact that you still have to wait. With a Flash-based online version, you can immediately play all your favorite bingo games the moment that you’re done with the registration.
3. Most browsers can run Flash programs. If you’re going to download software, there’s a good chance that you have to meet certain requirements. For example, most bingo website installers these days could not be downloaded in MAC computers or in laptops that are running with Linux operating system (OS). This may mean that you have to look for the most popular OS called Windows.
On the other hand, most browsers such as the latest version of Mozilla Firefox can run Flash-based programs such as those from bingo websites without having to install Flash into your computer. This is because the software itself is already embedded into the browser.
4. You can say good-bye to your laptop. You could be already on the road when you suddenly realize that you want to play bingo. The problem is that you have left your laptop at home.
There’s no need to worry, though, as you can always rent a PC or a laptop and look for a place with a broadband or wireless connection. Then, you’re good to go.
5. It’s a lot safer. You have higher chances of getting viruses and spyware into your PC when you’re going to download software. Hence, if you want to be on the safe side, you might as well play the bingo games by streaming them online rather than setting up the installer into your PC.
When you come to think of it, there’s no much difference between the Flash-based and the downloadable versions of the bingo games. So if you don’t want hassle, it’s best to stick with the former.
Enjoy top quality online bingo - your source for bingo news, reviews and free bonuses. enjoy top quality online poker